Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Raised to GBP40.20 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Credit Suisse analyst Emily Biddulph raised the price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP40.20 (from GBP39.52) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lending Tree (TREE) PT Lowered to $275 at Needham & Company
- Baxter International (BAX) PT Lowered to $90 at Stifel
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc. (RDSA:LN) (RDS-A) PT Raised to $63 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!