Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Raised to GBP38.70 at UBS
- Wall St set to open higher after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
UBS analyst Anastasia Solonitsyna raised the price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP38.70 (from GBP37.80) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NovoCure Ltd. (NVCR) PT Raised to $235 at Piper Sandler Following Bull vs. Bear Debate (CORRECT)
- UPDATE: BlackRock (BLK) PT Raised to $912 at BofA Securities on Strong ETF Business, A Trend Likely to Continue
- Lawson Inc. (2651:JP) (LWSOF) PT Lowered to JPY4,300 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!