Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Raised to GBP37.81 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Goldman Sachs analyst Alex Fries raised the price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP37.81 (from GBP32.63) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baloise Holding AG (BALN:SW) (BLHEF) PT Lowered to CHF161.50 at Berenberg
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.25 at Berenberg
- Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. (RR/:LN) (RYCEY) PT Raised to GBP1.60 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!