Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Raised to GBP36.85 at Citi
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Citi raised its price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP36.85 (from GBP33.85) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pan African Resources PLC (PAF:LN) PT Lowered to GBP0.25 at Berenberg
- Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) PT Raised to GBP9 at Berenberg
- Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) PT Lowered to SEK185 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!