Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Raised to GBP34.40 at Citi
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Citi raised its price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP34.40 (from GBP34.32) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Koito Manufacturing Co Ltd. (7276:JP) (KOTMF) PT Lowered to JPY8,500 at CLSA
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) PT Lowered to AUD8 at Canaccord Genuity
- ComfortDelGro Corp Ltd. (CD:SP) (CDGLF) PT Lowered to SGD2.05 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!