Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Raised to GBP33 at Canaccord Genuity
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
Canaccord Genuity analyst Aynsley Lammin raised the price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP33.00 (from GBP31.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $115 at Needham & Company as Order Book Pushes $1.5B
- UPDATE: Charter Communications (CHTR) PT Raised to $848 as Wells Fargo Sees Buyback 24% Above Street
- Space Shots Drive a Massive Northrop Grumman (NOC) Beat - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!