Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Raised to GBP29.58 at Citi
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Citi raised its price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP29.58 (from GBP24.71) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baxter International (BAX) PT Lowered to $90 at Stifel
- Bureau Veritas SA (BVI:FP) (BVRDF) PT Raised to EUR34 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Arkema SA (AKE:FP) (ARKAF) PT Lowered to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!