Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Raised to GBP29.10 at JPMorgan
- Futures dip ahead of Fed meeting, big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
JPMorgan raised its price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP29.10 (from GBP27.20) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Explains Tesla's (TSLA) Auto Gross Margin Strength, PT Raised to $745
- Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd. (MMFS:IN) PT Lowered to INR180 at CLSA
- BAWAG Group AG (BG:AV) (BWAGF) PT Raised to EUR60 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!