Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Raised to GBP2.20 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
JPMorgan raised its price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP2.20 (from GBP1.80) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lending Tree (TREE) PT Lowered to $275 at Needham & Company
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) PT Lowered to $30 at Needham & Company
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW) PT Raised to $45 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!