Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Lowered to GBP40.40 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Credit Suisse analyst Emily Biddulph lowered the price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP40.40 (from GBP45.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MakeMyTrip (MMYT) PT Raised to $43 at Citi, 'Great Show All Around'
- Phathom Pharmaceuticals (PHAT) PT Lowered to $44 at Needham & Company to Reflect vonoprazan Launch Dynamic, "Remain Confident in the Commercial Potential"
- Capstone Mining Corp. (CS:CN) (CSFFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!