Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Lowered to GBP37.80 at UBS
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
UBS analyst Anastasia Solonitsyna lowered the price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP37.80 (from GBP40.40) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK10 at Societe Generale
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,970 at Investec
- Power Corp of Canada (POW:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$47 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!