Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Lowered to GBP36.08 at Jefferies
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Jefferies analyst Glynis Johnson lowered the price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP36.08 (from GBP37.43) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Square (SQ) PT Raised to $350 at Needham & Company on Afterpay Deal
- Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. (CPRI:IM) (DVDCY) PT Raised to EUR11.20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!