Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Lowered to GBP36 at Barclays
- Wall Street drops as bargain-hunting loses steam
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Tanks 19% on Paid Net Additions Miss & Lower Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Warns for Q2 But Stock Rallies After-Hours as Worst Case Avoided
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- Ford (F) Stock Extends Losses in Pre Market as Jefferies Downgrades to Hold, Analyst Says Stock is 'Missing a New Angle'
Barclays analyst Jon Bell lowered the price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP36.00 (from GBP38.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Oilfield Services (2883:HK) (CHOLF) PT Raised to HK$9 at Credit Suisse
- HB Fuller (FUL) PT Raised to $105 at Stifel Amid Strong FY22 Guide
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Raised to HK$37 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!