Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) PT Lowered to GBP26.90 at Berenberg
- Futures dip ahead of Fed meeting, big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Berenberg analyst Sam Cullen lowered the price target on Bellway Plc. (BWY:LN) to GBP26.90 (from GBP27.10) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd (SBILIFE:IN) PT Raised to INR1,385 at CLSA
- Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) PT Raised to INR1,050 at CLSA
- UPDATE: Mercer International (MERC) PT Lowered to $16 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!