Belimo Holding AG (BEAN:SW) PT Lowered to CHF8,300 at Berenberg
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Berenberg analyst Marta Bruska lowered the price target on Belimo Holding AG (BEAN:SW) to CHF8,300.00 (from CHF8,520.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toyota Industries Corp. (6201:JP) (TYIDY) PT Raised to JPY9,700 at Morgan Stanley
- CSL Ltd. (CSL:AU) (CSLLY) PT Lowered to AUD275 at Morgan Stanley
- Singapore Airlines Ltd. (SIA:SP) (SINGY) PT Raised to SGD4.90 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!