Beijing-Shanghai High Speed Railway Co (601816:CH) PT Lowered to RMB5.90 at Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq scales record peak ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Morgan Stanley analyst Qianlei Fan lowered the price target on Beijing-Shanghai High Speed Railway Co (601816:CH) to RMB5.90 (from RMB7.20) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (APYRF) PT Raised to Cdn$52 at RBC Capital
- Homeserve Plc. (HSV:LN) (HMSVF) PT Raised to GBP1,187 at JPMorgan
- Jeronimo Martins SGPS SA (GEM:GR) (JRONF) PT Raised to EUR20 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!