Beijing Kingsoft Office Software Inc (688111:CH) PT Raised to RMB210 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Morgan Stanley analyst Yang Liu raised the price target on Beijing Kingsoft Office Software Inc (688111:CH) to RMB210.00 (from RMB205.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colruyt SA (COLR:BB) (CUYTF) PT Lowered to EUR20 at HSBC
- Wharf Holdings Ltd. (4:HK) (WARFY) PT Lowered to HK$22.30 at HSBC
- Boohoo Group Plc. (BOO:LN) (BHHOF) PT Lowered to GBP0.40 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!