Beijing Enterprises Water Group (371:HK) (BJWTF) PT Lowered to HK$2.70 at JPMorgan
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
JPMorgan analyst Stephen Tsui lowered the price target on Beijing Enterprises Water Group (371:HK) (OTC: BJWTF) to HK$2.70 (from HK$2.80) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON:CN) (CRON) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Cowen
- IGM Financial Inc (IGM:CN) (IGIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$50 at Canaccord Genuity
- SCSK Corporation (9719:JP) (SCSKF) PT Raised to JPY6,930 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!