Beijing Enterprises Holdings (392:HK) PT Lowered to HK$27.30 at HSBC
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
HSBC analyst Evan Li lowered the price target on Beijing Enterprises Holdings (392:HK) to HK$27.30 (from HK$28.90) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Okuma Corporation (6103:JP) (OKUMF) PT Lowered to JPY5,800 at Goldman Sachs
- PLDT Inc. (TEL:PM) (PHI) PT Raised to PHP1,872 at CLSA
- Country Garden Services Holdings Company Limite (6098:HK) (CTRGF) PT Lowered to HK$95.30 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!