Beiersdorf AG (BEI:GR) (BDRFY) PT Raised to EUR120 at HSBC
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
HSBC analyst Jeremy Failko raised the price target on Beiersdorf AG (BEI:GR) (OTC: BDRFY) to EUR120.00 (from EUR117.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BayCurrent Consulting Inc (6532:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,100 at Credit Suisse
- Luk Fook Holdings International Ltd. (590:HK) (LKFLF) PT Raised to HK$27.60 at Citi
- Disco Corp. (6146:JP) (DSCSY) PT Raised to JPY42,800 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!