BeiGene, Ltd. (6160:HK) (BGNE) PT Raised to HK$240 at JPMorgan
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
- Dollar edges up as markets wait for U.S. inflation data
JPMorgan analyst Ling Wang raised the price target on BeiGene, Ltd. (6160:HK) (NASDAQ: BGNE) to HK$240.00 (from HK$200.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Booking Holdings (BKNG) to Buy 'as Travel Rebounds in 2H21'
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$62 at CIBC
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $800 at Rosenblatt Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!