Beazley Plc. (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) PT Raised to GBP4.25 at JPMorgan
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
JPMorgan analyst Ashik Musaddi raised the price target on Beazley Plc. (BEZ:LN) (OTC: BZLYF) to GBP4.25 (from GBP4.05) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Bright Health Group (BHG) to Buy
- New Relic (NEWR) PT Raised to $84 at Needham & Company
- Rentokil Initial Plc. (RTO:LN) (RTOKY) PT Raised to GBP6.07 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!