Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) PT Raised to GBP6.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Morgan Stanley raised its price target on Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (OTC: BZLYF) to GBP6.60 (from GBP6.51) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) PT Raised to GBP8 at Deutsche Bank
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR55.60 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!