Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) PT Raised to GBP6.60 at Morgan Stanley
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices slip as Delta variant spread weighs
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- Sony (SONY) Tops Q1 Views on Robust PS5 Demand But Misses on Profit Guidance to Send Shares Lower, Analysts Cautious Over Chip Shortages
- Toyota (TM) Dips Despite a Record Profit As Chip Shortage Weighs on Outlook
Morgan Stanley raised its price target on Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (OTC: BZLYF) to GBP6.60 (from GBP6.51) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM) to Underperform
- Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) PT Raised to INR680 at BofA Securities
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades Camping World Holdings (CWH) to Outperform (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!