Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) PT Raised to GBP4.40 at JPMorgan
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
JPMorgan raised its price target on Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (OTC: BZLYF) to GBP4.40 (from GBP4.10) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lyft (LYFT) PT Raised to $72 as Morgan Stanley Sees Per-Trip Subsidies Dropping
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer
- SunPower (SPWR) PT Lowered to $27 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!