Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) PT Raised to GBP4.30 at HSBC
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
HSBC analyst Faizan Lakhani raised the price target on Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (OTC: BZLYF) to GBP4.30 (from GBP4.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leader Harmonious Drive Systems (688017:CH) PT Lowered to RMB92.89 at Credit Suisse
- Saipem (SPM:IM) (SAPMY) PT Raised to EUR2.28 at Morgan Stanley
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Lowered to AUD32 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!