Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) PT Raised to GBP3.90 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Morgan Stanley raised its price target on Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (OTC: BZLYF) to GBP3.90 (from GBP3.50) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wynn Macau Ltd. (1128:HK) (WYNMY) PT Lowered to HK$9.50 at Credit Suisse
- Info Edge India Ltd. (INFOE:IN) PT Lowered to INR5,470 at CLSA
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Flight Center Travel Group Ltd (FLT:AU) (FGETF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!