Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) PT Lowered to GBP6.30 at UBS
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
UBS analyst Jonny Urwin lowered the price target on Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (OTC: BZLYF) to GBP6.30 (from GBP6.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle Corp Japan (4716:JP) (OCLCF) PT Raised to JPY13,000 at Credit Suisse
- Airtel Africa (AAF:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.65 at Barclays
- Pan Pacific International Holdings Corp (7532:JP) (DQJCY) PT Lowered to JPY3,000 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!