Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) PT Lowered to GBP6 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
JPMorgan lowered its price target on Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (OTC: BZLYF) to GBP6.00 (from GBP6.30) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Zymergen Inc (ZY) to Neutral
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR11.30 at Citi
- Koninklijke DSM NV (DSM:NA) (RDSMY) PT Raised to EUR173 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!