Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) PT Lowered to GBP3.65 at Credit Suisse
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices slip as Delta variant spread weighs
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Credit Suisse analyst Lain Pearce lowered the price target on Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (OTC: BZLYF) to GBP3.65 (from GBP4.10) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) PT Raised to INR680 at BofA Securities
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Victoria's Secret (VSCO) at Overweight, Top Pick
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!