Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) PT Lowered to GBP3.50 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Credit Suisse analyst Lain Pearce lowered the price target on Beazley PLC (BEZ:LN) (OTC: BZLYF) to GBP3.50 (from GBP3.65) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) PT Lowered to INR725 at Macquarie
- Ajinomoto (2802:JP) (AJINY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at CLSA
- Legrand SA (LR:FP) (LGRVF) PT Raised to EUR97 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!