Beach Energy Ltd (BPT:AU) (BEPTF) PT Lowered to AUD1.80 at CLSA
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
CLSA analyst Daniel Butcher lowered the price target on Beach Energy Ltd (BPT:AU) (OTC: BEPTF) to AUD1.80 (from AUD1.90) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ABB LTD (ABBN:SW) (ABB) PT Raised to CHF37.50 at Goldman Sachs
- BOE Technology Group (000725:CH) PT Raised to RMB8.20 at Credit Suisse
- St. Barbara Ltd. (SBM:AU) (STBMF) PT Lowered to AUD3.80 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!