Bayer AG (BAYN:GR) (BAYRY) PT Raised to EUR87 at Morgan Stanley
- Dow Futures Tick Higher After Indices Extend Rout
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
Morgan Stanley analyst James Quigley raised the price target on Bayer AG (BAYN:GR) (OTC: BAYRY) to EUR87.00 (from EUR85.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DBS Group Upgrades China Life Insurance (2628.HK) (LFC) to Buy, 'Seeing book quality improvements'
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Lowered to GBP0.63 at Morgan Stanley
- Bankinter, S.A. (BKT:SM) (BKIMF) PT Lowered to EUR5.90 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!