Bayer AG (BAYN:GR) (BAYRY) PT Raised to EUR66 at Deutsche Bank
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Deutsche Bank analyst Falko Friedrichs raised the price target on Bayer AG (BAYN:GR) (OTC: BAYRY) to EUR66.00 (from EUR63.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- VAT Group AG (VACN:SW) PT Raised to CHF315 at Berenberg
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. (OR:CN) (OR) PT Raised to Cdn$23 at Stifel Canada
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Lowered to EUR305 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!