BayCurrent Consulting Inc (6532:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,100 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Credit Suisse analyst Ikuto Itami lowered the price target on BayCurrent Consulting Inc (6532:JP) to JPY4,100.00 (from JPY4,200.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CDL Hospitality Trusts (CDREIT:SP) PT Raised to SGD1.40 at JPMorgan
- Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) PT Lowered to HK$10.90 at Credit Suisse
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Lowered to INR500 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!