Barclays Upgrades Frank's International (FI) to Equalweight
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Barclays analyst J David Anderson upgraded Frank's International (NYSE: FI) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $4.50 (from $3.50).
The analyst comments "We recently downgraded Frank’s on the basis that offshore spending will not recover until late ‘22 with the floating rig count unlikely to bottom until the end of ‘21. Being a specialty offshore service company tied directly to offshore drilling activity, we saw little upside to estimates and felt shares were overvalued. All that changed with the announced merger with Expro Group (private) on Thursday, creating a larger, more diversified service company with greater exposure to the production phase of the well lifecycle (opex), providing a stable earnings base while still retaining upside potential once offshore markets start to grow. The announced transaction effectively de-risks our thesis on FI, resulting in our upgrade to Equal Weight as we raise our PT to $4.50 (from $3.50) based on 12x ’22 EBITDA (from 9.5x) of $64mm (unchanged)."
Shares of Frank's International closed at $4.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saipem (SPM:IM) (SAPMY) PT Raised to EUR2.28 at Morgan Stanley
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
- Hana Financial Group (086790:KS) PT Raised to KRW51,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBarclays, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!