Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street reverses, ends higher in late session rally
- IBM (IBM) Shares Up 6% Following Strong Q4 Results
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- FDA Limits Use of Two Monoclonal Antibodies For COVID-19 Treatment Due to the Omicron Variant
JPMorgan analyst Raul Sinha raised the price target on Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (NYSE: BCS) to GBP2.60 (from GBP2.40) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lithium Americas Corp. (LAC:CN) (LAC) PT Raised to Cdn$54 at Canaccord Genuity
- Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd (GKP:LN) PT Lowered to GBP3 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Discover Financial (DFS) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!