Bankinter, S.A. (BKT:SM) (BKIMF) PT Raised to EUR6 at Jefferies
- Stocks, oil higher as China relaxes quarantine rules
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Nike (NKE) Drops After Results, Morgan Stanley Positive After 'Reset' Quarter
- FTX-Robinhood Rumors: Piper Sandler Sees a 'Win-win' Situation, Others Less Optimistic
Jefferies analyst Benjie Creelan-Sandford raised the price target on Bankinter, S.A. (BKT:SM) (OTC: BKIMF) to EUR6.00 (from EUR5.50) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Metcash Ltd. (MTS:AU) (MHTLY) PT Raised to AUD4.60 at Macquarie
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (2330:TT) (TSM) PT Lowered to TWD857 at Goldman Sachs
- KakaoBank Corp (323410:KS) PT Lowered to KRW30,000 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!