Bankinter, S.A. (BKT:SM) (BKIMF) PT Raised to EUR5.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Morgan Stanley analyst Alvaro Serrano raised the price target on Bankinter, S.A. (BKT:SM) (OTC: BKIMF) to EUR5.50 (from EUR4.90) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lundin Energy AB (LUNE:SS) (LNEGY) PT Raised to SEK382 at Jefferies
- International Petroleum Corp (IPCO:SS) (IPCFF) PT Raised to Cdn$35 at Jefferies
- Getinge AB (GETIB:SS) (GNGBY) PT Raised to SEK310 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!