Bankinter, S.A. (BKT:SM) (BKIMF) PT Raised to EUR5.40 at Berenberg
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Berenberg raised its price target on Bankinter, S.A. (BKT:SM) (OTC: BKIMF) to EUR5.40 (from EUR4.10) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR450 at CLSA Following Q4 Earnings
- Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WIZZ:LN) (WZZZY) PT Lowered to GBP56 at Deutsche Bank
- Stora Enso OYJ (STERV:FH) (SEOAY) PT Raised to EUR15 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!