Bankia SA (BKIA:SM) (BNKXF) PT Raised to EUR1.40 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Barclays analyst Fernando Gil De Santivanes raised the price target on Bankia SA (BKIA:SM) (OTC: BNKXF) to EUR1.40 (from EUR1.30) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dundee Precious Metals (DPM:CN) (DPMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$13.25 at Stifel Canada
- B2Gold Corp. (BTO:CN) (BTG) PT Raised to Cdn$7.40 at Stifel Canada
- UPDATE: ICON plc (ICLR) PT Raised to $256 at Jefferies on Strong and Broadening CRO Demand
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!