Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI:PM) (BPHLY) PT Raised to PHP102 at Macquarie
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Macquarie analyst Gilbert Lopez raised the price target on Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI:PM) (OTC: BPHLY) to PHP102.00 (from PHP91.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shopify (SHOP) PT Raised to $1,500 at Mizuho Securities
- Prysmian SpA (PRY:IM) (PRYMY) PT Raised to EUR34.40 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Raised to Cdn$34 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!