Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS:CN) (BNS) PT Raised to Cdn$71 at Credit Suisse
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Credit Suisse analyst Mike Reizvanovic raised the price target on Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS:CN) (NYSE: BNS) to Cdn$71.00 (from Cdn$67.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at BMO Capital
- Temple & Webster Group Ltd (TPW:AU) PT Lowered to AUD11.80 at Canaccord Genuity
- Mesa Air Group (MESA) PT Raised to $14 at Raymond James Despite Storms and Power Outages
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!