Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Lowered to Cdn$142 at National Bank Financial
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
National Bank Financial analyst Gabriel Dechaine lowered the price target on Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (NYSE: BMO) to Cdn$142.00 (from Cdn$147.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CDL Hospitality Trusts (CDREIT:SP) PT Raised to SGD1.40 at JPMorgan
- Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (7211:JP) (MMTOF) PT Lowered to JPY480 at Nomura/Instinet
- Bank Mandiri Persero (BMRI:IJ) (PPERY) PT Raised to IDR13,800 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!