Bank of Ireland (BIRG:ID) (BKRIY) PT Raised to EUR8.40 at JPMorgan
- Stocks rise, dollar retreats ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in January
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Electronic Arts (EA) drops over 10% on slashed forecast, Star Wars delay; analyst sees limited downside
JPMorgan analyst Raul Sinha raised the price target on Bank of Ireland (BIRG:ID) (OTC: BKRIY) to EUR8.40 (from EUR7.90) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Neutral
- CSN Mineracao S.A. (CMIN3:BZ) PT Raised to R$5.25 at Citi
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR2,360 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!