Bank of Ireland (BIRG:ID) (BKRIY) PT Raised to EUR4.15 at UBS
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
UBS analyst Jason Napier raised the price target on Bank of Ireland (BIRG:ID) (OTC: BKRIY) to EUR4.15 (from EUR3.45) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oji Holdings Corp (3861:JP) (OJIPY) PT Raised to JPY810 at Nomura/Instinet
- Pagegroup Plc. (PAGE:LN) (MPGPY) PT Raised to GBP5 at Credit Suisse
- Hotel Shilla Co Ltd. (008770:KS) PT Raised to KRW75,000 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!