Bank of China Ltd (A-Shares) (601988:CH) PT Raised to RMB3.11 at UBS
- S&P 500, Nasdaq snap losing streaks after jobless claims rise
- lululemon athletica (LULU) shares plunge despite earnings, revenue beat
- Banks may provide Elon Musk with new margin loans against Tesla stock - report
- DocuSign jumps after beating expectations for revenue and earnings
- Bath & Body Works gains as Dan Loeb's Third Point takes new stake, seeks board refreshment
UBS analyst May Yan raised the price target on Bank of China Ltd (A-Shares) (601988:CH) to RMB3.11 (from RMB3.10) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banco Comercial Portugue (BCP:LI) PT Raised to EUR0.17 at Credit Suisse
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (BBVA) PT Raised to EUR6.60 at Credit Suisse
- Commerzbank AG (CBK:GR) (CRZBY) PT Raised to EUR11 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!