Bank Of Communications Co Ltd. (3328:HK) (BKFCF) PT Raised to HK$4.90 at Credit Suisse
- Technology stocks lead S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Credit Suisse analyst Hu Shen raised the price target on Bank Of Communications Co Ltd. (3328:HK) (OTC: BKFCF) to HK$4.90 (from HK$4.30) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (1988:HK) (CMAKY) PT Lowered to HK$4.10 at CIMB
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc (OGI:CN) (OGI) PT Lowered to Cdn$4 at Stifel Canada
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,640 at Maybank Kim Eng
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!