Bank Jago Tbk PT (ARTO:IJ) PT Raised to IDR15,600 at Nomura/Instinet
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Nomura/Instinet analyst Tushar Mohata raised the price target on Bank Jago Tbk PT (ARTO:IJ) to IDR15,600.00 (from IDR15,250.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yamana Gold (YRI:CN) (AUY) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Stifel Canada
- B2Gold Corp. (BTO:CN) (BTG) PT Raised to Cdn$7.40 at Stifel Canada
- Barrick Gold (ABX:CN) (ABX) PT Lowered to Cdn$42.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!