Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA:IJ) (PBCRY) PT Lowered to IDR7,200 at JPMorgan
- Stocks slip in Europe as investors refine Fed hike bets
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- Dollar dips as Treasury yields stall, commodity currencies rally
- United Airlines (UAL) Reported Q4 Beat, Provides Q1/2022 Outlook
JPMorgan analyst Harsh Wardhan Modi lowered the price target on Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA:IJ) (OTC: PBCRY) to IDR7,200.00 (from IDR7,400.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Assumes Essential Properties Realty Trust (EPRT), Downgrades to Neutral
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Ameresco (AMRC) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts A2Z Smart Technology Corp. (AZ) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!