Bangkok Bank PCL (BBL:TB) (BGKKF) PT Raised to THB153 at CLSA
- Technology stocks lead S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
CLSA analyst Weerapat Wonk-urai raised the price target on Bangkok Bank PCL (BBL:TB) (OTC: BGKKF) to THB153.00 (from THB148.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ampol Limited (ALD:AU) (CTXAF) PT Raised to AUD27.54 at Credit Suisse
- Zip Co Ltd (Z1P:AU) PT Lowered to AUD10.92 at CIMB
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Raised to Cdn$31 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!